Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Sale

This month I've started doing sale. In total I've closed 27k sales. So ada la sikit commision for next month. Most of them are EPF investors. Satu advantage EPF ni tak payah nak bawak kuar duit. Just sign form and the transaction will be from EPF to Public Mutual. Hope next month my sale will more. Kena kerja keras sikit. After attended many trainings (still not enuff) my level of confident is increase and product knowledge byk jugak. Kalau buat presentation kat client pun dah tak lama. Ada tu aku just keluarkan form je suruh diorang sign. Dah senang sikit la skg bila jumpa client. This Saturday pun Insya Allah dah dapat satu appointment. Businessman pulak. Mintak2 dapat close.
Yesterday night I've attended a training at Raymond Chan Agency presented by Mr. Yeoh, a EPF sale king. He was a Sales Manager and now he is doing full time. He is lazy full timer as he told us but he still doing very well in the business just in 2 years after join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment